25th January 2015, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?

Hi ,
I am studying Diploma in Electronics
And Communication Engg.
I want the list of companies
for my work in Allahabad??????
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  4. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates?
  5. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  6. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  7. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?
  9. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  10. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  11. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  12. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  13. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  14. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  15. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  17. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  18. What are the job opportunities for Diploma Electronics students?
2nd October 2016, 01:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know about the companies which provides jobs to diploma in electronics and communication engineers, so as per your request I have listed some of the companies which deals with the same:

> Abhinav Associates.

> Globe Consultants Engineers.

> Star and Star Plecement.

> Skipper Limited.

> Fontus Water Pvt. Ltd.

> Brunel India Pvt.Ltd.

> Wagons Learning Pvt.Ltd.

> Shree Vardhaman Services.

> GVSS Associates.

> PNC Infratech Limited.

> Vortex Engineering Pvt.Ltd.

> Virtual Infocom.

> KR Facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?