25th December 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for Polytechnic Chemical Engineer in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand?

hello,
my name is vimla.I have done polytechnic in chemical engineering from Govt. polytechnic kashipur (uttarakhand) with 64%. my question is where is the scope of govt. and private sector for diploma in chemical engineering in uttrakhand and uttarpradesh freshers for girls. please answer my question.

2nd January 2015, 05:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Polytechnic Chemical Engineer in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand?

There is good scope of government as well as private sector jobs for diploma in Chemical Engineering in Uttar Pradesh when compared to in Uttarakhand. Because as uttarpradesh is a bigger state area wise, and population wise than Uttarakhand, there is good scope of establishment of Chemical companies or industries. So when comparing both Uttarpradesh and Uttarakhand state relatively, you can find good number of job opportunities in Uttarpradesh State.

You can find employment opportunities in Glass, Metals, Ceramics, Plastics, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals companies or industries. There is good scope for Girl Diploma chemical Engineers in Pharmaceutical, Teaching and Research areas. For better career opportunities, I suggest you to pursue B. Tech / B. E in Chemical engineering from reputed universities. You will find good job opportunities after completion of Bachelor degree. If you are still interested in studies you can pursue M. Tech and Ph.D in Chemical field to achieve better career.
30th May 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Polytechnic Chemical Engineer in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand?

Job opportunities in Government sector for Polytechnic Chemical Engineer in Andra pradesh and telangana?
8th July 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello, My name i s mahesh . I have done polytechnic in chemical engineering from govt. Kashipur (uttrakhand) with 70%. My question is where is the scope of government or private sector diploma in chemical engineer in uttrakhand and uttrapradesh for boys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?