1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

ello friends, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to get job in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. Kindly tell me how I can apply for any job. Also I want to know about any job there for me or not?

Related Questions:
17th April 2018, 07:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Yes, there are job opportunities for you in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited being a Diploma candidate. Here is the detailed information available for you,

As you have successfully completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering, you are eligible to apply for the below recruitment's.

>> MSEB Sub Station Assistant
Eligibility: Candidates must have completed 10th or 12th or Diploma in concerned stream from a recognized university.
Age Criteria: 18 years to 27 years

>> MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Recruitment
Eligibility: Candidates must have completed their Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Technology from a recognized university in order to be eligible for this Junior Engineer post.
Age Criteria: Maximum age must not exceed 30 years to be eligible.

You can find latest recruitment details from the "Careers/ Recruitment" section of this website which is provided below. Hence, I suggest you to visit this regularly to know latest recruitment's, so that you may apply for them accordingly.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?