29th December 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Does one year PGDSCM and PGDEXIM have same value as 2 years MBA or PGDM courses?

I am a B.Com, and have approx 10 years experience in logistics. I want to go for MBA in SCM or import export from SCDL, but here the PGDSCM and PGDEXIM course are only 1 year and I think 2 years of PGD course considered equivalent to MBA, Does this 1 year PGDSCM and PGDEXIM course have any value as compare to MBA or 2 year PGDM? I am really looking for the course value equipment to MBA. Please tell me.

16th April 2018, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does one year PGDSCM and PGDEXIM have same value as 2 years MBA or PGDM courses?

One year PG diploma course will not be equal to MBA or any 2 year PDGM from a reputed institute. Also, placement might not be the same like a 2 year course.

If you are already working and have 10 years of experience, then it will be good to go for an Executive MBA or PGDM from a reputed institution like IIM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?