4th March 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Finolex Industries Limited for Electrical Engineer? What are the requirements for it?

I am Electrical Engineer and willing to get job in Finolex Industries Limited. Please tell me can I get job in this company? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Electrical stream from Finolex Industries, Pimpri-Chinchwad?
  2. Requirements to get job in Reliance Energy Limited for Electrical Engineer?
  3. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job in Hindalco Industries Limited being a Mechanical Engineer?
  5. How the Hindalco Industries Limited recruit Diploma in Electrical Engineers?
  6. Jobs available in Hindalco Industries Limited for Mechanical Engineer?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completion of M.Tech Thermal Engineering?
  8. What type of service to choose for electronics engineering in BHEL?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?
  11. Requirements to get job in Maruti Udyog Limited for a Diploma in Automobile Engineer?
  12. Requirements to become a QA Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited for Civil graduate?
  13. Job opportunities in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  14. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?
  15. Is there any vacancy in Hindalco Industries Ltd for Electrical engineer? How much salary they offers?
  16. Should I apply online to do apprenticeship in Diploma in Electrical engineering from Finolex Cables?
  17. Requirements to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Job opportunities in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
20th April 2018, 06:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Finolex Industries Limited for Electrical Engineer? What are the requirements for it?

Yes, there is a possibility for getting job in Finolex Industries Limited for Electrical Engineering background candidates.

Finolex Industries Limited recruits candidates for the post of Entry Level Engineering and allowed streams are, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering..etc.,

The basic educational qualification generally required is Graduation or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university for the post of Entry Level Engineer.

The selection process consists of,
>> Aptitude Written Test
>> Technical Interview
>> HR Interview

You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible for this recruitment. You may find more details of these recruitment's from "Careers" or Recruitment's section of it's official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?