27th July 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Geriatric Medicine/Diabetes Mellitus Diploma correspondence course in India?
  2. Is attending classes necessary in NIMS Diploma(Geriatric Medicine) distance course?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  4. How many PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine seats are available in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences? -- [New]
  5. How to join PG Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus or Geriatric Medicine through distance learning mode?
  6. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  7. How to enroll for PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in NIMS University? Program code of this course?
  8. How many PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine seats are available in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine admission in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  12. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine admission in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  14. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities for candidates through Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine? Benefits of studying this course?
  16. Which master degree i can pursue after passing BUMS course?
  17. Job opportunities available for ECE Diploma student?
  18. Registration procedure of DNB-Forensic Medicine course for Diploma holder? Can I get any consession at the time of admission? Job prospects of Forensic Medicine Diploma course?
20th February 2023, 01:49 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine course?

The Job Opportunities through PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine course is:-

*Health Service Managers in hospital administration jobs

*Health Resorts

*And in other middle and in senior level positions in the health industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?