10th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to enroll for PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in NIMS University? Program code of this course?

Respected Sir, I want to enroll for PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine course in NIMS University. Kindly tell me how to enroll? What is the program code?

14th April 2023, 12:22 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to enroll for PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in NIMS University? Program code of this course?

Here are the steps to enroll for PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in NIMS University:

• Check the eligibility criteria for the program. Typically you need a MBBS degree to qualify for PG diploma programs. There may be some minimum marks or experience required.
  • Visit the NIMS University website and check for the program details, calendar, fees, etc. The program code for PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine appears to be GDG-02 according to the NIMS University website. But please double check this on their site.
  • Apply for admission through the counseling and admission process mentioned on the university website. This typically includes:
  • Filling the online application form with details like marks, qualification, experience, etc.
  • Uploading scanned copies of relevant documents like 10+2 marksheet, MBBS degree certificate, proof of age, etc.
  • Payment of application fees.
  • Appearing for the admission interview and counselling. Selecting your seat based on merit and options available.
  • Pay the enrollment and program fees as notified for the program. This typically includes tuition fees, development fees, examination fees, etc.
  • Complete the admission formalities like documents verification, medical checkup, etc. as instructed.
  • Attend the orientation program to get familiar with the course curriculum, faculty, support services, examination rules, etc.
  • Start attending classes as per the schedule. Complete assignments, projects, internship, and examinations as required.
  • Apply for award of the PG Diploma certificate on successful completion of the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?