22nd September 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to join PG Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus or Geriatric Medicine through distance learning mode?

I am interested in joining PG Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus or Geriatric Medicine through distance learning mode. Please help me regarding this. thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Geriatric Medicine/Diabetes Mellitus Diploma correspondence course in India?
  2. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  3. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  4. Detailed information about PG Diploma in Learning Disabilities course through Distance Education?
  5. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode? I am a diploma student
  6. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  7. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  8. How to do B.E in Metallurgy in distance learning mode
  9. How to do B.Tech in distance learning mode? I have completed diploma in electrical
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  11. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  12. Is it possible to completed B.Sc or B.Tech and BCA in the same time?
  13. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  14. How to do B.E electrical from KSOU distance learning mode? I have passed diploma in electrical engineering
  15. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. University offering PG Diploma in Electronics to Diploma engineer?
  17. How to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved university?
  18. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
13th April 2023, 04:35 AM
4700BC

Default Re: How to join PG Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus or Geriatric Medicine through distance learning mode?

To join a PG Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus or Geriatric Medicine through distance learning mode, you can follow the steps given below:
  • Research: First, you need to research the universities or institutions that offer PG Diploma courses in these fields through distance learning mode. You can search for them online or consult with educational counselors.
  • Eligibility criteria: Check the eligibility criteria for the courses you're interested in. Typically, candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree in medicine or a related field from a recognized university to be eligible to apply.
  • Application process: Once you have identified the universities or institutions offering the courses and confirmed your eligibility, you can proceed with the application process. Most universities have an online application system, which requires you to fill out the application form, pay the application fee, and upload the required documents such as academic transcripts, certificates, and identification proof.
  • Admission process: After submitting your application, the university will review your application and may conduct an entrance exam or interview as part of the admission process. The university will inform you about the admission decision once the process is complete.
  • Course delivery and assessments: Once you have been admitted, you will receive study materials and access to online lectures and discussions. You will also need to complete assignments, projects, and exams as per the course requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?