10th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is attending classes necessary in NIMS Diploma(Geriatric Medicine) distance course?

I am planning to do Diploma in Geriatric Medicine from NIMS University after my MBBS. I want to do this Diploma in distance mode as I know NIMS is offering this Diploma in distance mode. My question is, during this course I have to attend classes in NIMS as I also want to practice Medical after my MBBS?

11th June 2016, 11:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is attending classes necessary in NIMS Diploma(Geriatric Medicine) distance course?

If NIMS is offering it on distance mode then you don't need to attend any classes but being a course related to medical field it is always better to go for a regular course.

Distance mode programs will not help you to gain any skills. If you want to study without attending classes in medical field then it will be better to skip that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?