11th June 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

KIIT Fee structure for diploma in mechanical engineering course

Sir, I want to know about the fee structure of the diploma in mechanical engineering at KIIT polytechnic. Kindly reply as soon as possible. It is very urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of KIIT for 2015-2016 sessions
  2. What is the KIIT fee structure? I am from SC category
  3. Fee structure including hostel fee per annum of B.Tech in KIIT? Any chance for mechanical, electrical or civil?
  4. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  5. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Fee structure of KIIT? I have taken admission in B.Tech course in KIIT -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  8. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  9. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is KIIT fee structure if I have got 450 marks in KIIT?
  11. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  12. How much do I have to pay for B.Tech course in KIITEE University?
  13. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  14. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  15. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  16. With a rank of 15450 in KIITEEE 2016 can I get computer science stream?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBBS course in KIIT University?
  18. Details about the fee structure for part time B.Tech? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
11th June 2016, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: KIIT Fee structure for diploma in mechanical engineering course

The fee structure for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in KIIT is mentioned below :-

Tuition Fee :- Rs.13000/- per semester
Exam Fee :- Rs.1200/- per semester
Enrollment Fee (One Time) :- Rs.1000/-
Prospectus Fee :- Rs.500/-
Re-Reg Fees :- Rs.800/-

The total fee for 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in KIIT is Rs.90700/-.
11th June 2016, 10:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- www.kpkiit.ac.in/

FEE STRUCTURE FOR DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL IN KIIT

** KIIT polytechnic was established in the year 1995 and it is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)

** The course fee for diploma in mechanical engineering is Rs. 43,200.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Shikhar Chandi Rd, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024
Phone:0674 272 5098
28th May 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about what is the courses fees of diploma in mechanical engineering in kiit bhubaneswar
18th June 2018, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

FEE STRUCTURE FOR DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL IN KIIT University Bhubaneshwar-2018
31st May 2021, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Please send hostel & flooding charges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?