16th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Details about the fee structure for part time B.Tech? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering

i m diploma in mechanical engg. at 1999 can i do b.tech. if yes send me details on my mail id [email protected]. and what is the fees. structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  2. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  5. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  6. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  7. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time? -- [New]
  8. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  9. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  12. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  14. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  15. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  17. Part Time Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
23rd February 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the fee structure for part time B.Tech? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering

i want knw abt partime b.tech in dubai and fee ......
29th March 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the fee structure for part time B.Tech? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering

I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engg., 2004 batch. Presantly I am working in an MNC company, Dubai. Now I am planning to do B-tech in the same branch as correspondance course. Basically I am from kerala-India. Kindly send me the information about the following.
Can I do course from here itself ?
Have any such univerisities are here ?
Can u suggest best university ( Best reputed and cheap in fees) ?
Have any kerala based univesities are here ?
What is the minimum eligibilty ?
What is the fees structure ?
And any additional information ?
My Mail ID is [email protected]
Thanks & regards,
13th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I need all details of part time btech course in Civil engineering. I am a diploma holder in civil engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?