15th June 2017, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to complete mechanical diploma in distance mode

I completed ITI course form Durgapur ITI in turner trade. Now, I want to complete mechanical diploma form distance. Please tell me the name of open AICTE & UGC approved mechanical diploma college in west Bengal & course fees. What is its selection method?

16th June 2017, 04:44 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to complete mechanical diploma in distance mode

You are advised not to do diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance mode as because AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) doesn't approve any distance mode engineering diploma courses.

You must get admission in an AICTE approved college only which requires you to attend regular classes.
16th June 2017, 10:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to complete mechanical diploma in distance mode

There are distance mode diploma available, but they will not be approved by AICTE. You can only get UGC approved diploma through distance mode education.

Hence, make sure you are clear about the above point before pursuing distance mode diploma. IGNOU and other open universities offer such courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?