29th October 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Interior Designing?

Hello, I am in 10th and after it want to study Diploma in Interior Designing course. Send me list of government colleges and entrance exams for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges in Delhi for Interior Design and their entrance exams -- [New]
  2. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  3. Can I apply for diploma in interior designing? List of colleges for diploma in interior designing?
  4. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  5. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  6. List of government colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Interior Design course? Entrance exams, fees with hostel charges?
  7. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  8. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing on 10th basis? Is there any age limit to apply? List of entrance exam and best colleges to get admission in Maharashtra?
  10. Is it good decision to study Interior Designing course after BE Civil Engineering? List of government colleges for it?
  11. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  12. List colleges for doing Diploma course in Interior Designing in Delhi?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  14. How to do interior designing as PG course? I am pursuing final year civil engineering
  15. Entrance exam to study Diploma in 3D Interior Designing course from IITs?
  16. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  18. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
30th October 2017, 10:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Interior Designing?

List of Government Colleges and Entrance Exams to study diploma in Interior Designing.

List of Government Colleges to study diploma in Interior Designing:-

Central Footwear Training Institute

CPT University

Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya

Goverment M.H . College of Home Science and Science for Women

Indian Diamond Institute

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing.

Indian Institute of Technology - IIT Guwahati

Indian Institute of Technology- IIT Kanpur

List of Interior Designing Entrance Exams:-

Common Entrance Examination for Design ( CEED) is in an countrywide examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology

National Council for Interior Design Qualification Exam

National Level Entrance Aptitude Test

National Entrance Examination for Design

NID Entrance Test

NIFT Entrance Test

School of Fashion Technology Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?