27th February 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to teach in polytechnic college after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?

Sir/Mam, I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering. Can I teach in a diploma courses. What should I do? Can you please guide me with the right details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible to proceed further. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in a Polytechnic College after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  2. Can I teach in a polytechnic college after completing diploma in electronics engineering?
  3. Can i be eligible to teach in Polytechnic Colleges on the basis of Diploma qualification?
  4. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  5. Can i do teaching after passing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  6. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  7. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  10. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  11. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to do engineering from abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  14. Can I I teach B.Tech/M.Tech students of engineering colleges after PhD in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology?
  15. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  16. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
  17. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2017, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to teach in polytechnic college after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering. Can I teach in a diploma courses. What should I do? Can you please guide me with the right details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible to proceed further. Thank you!
No, you are not eligible for faculty post in polytechnic college.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college. Your age should be above 18 years.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?