3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges offering diploma in agricultural course in West Bengal?

Please give me a list of college in West Bengal offering diploma in agricultural courses. Is it perspective in future? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow to get the admission as well? Awaiting to get the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?
  2. List of best colleges to do diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum engineering course in West Bengal? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in West Bengal
  6. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  7. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  8. List of AICTE colleges offering distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in West Bengal?
  9. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  10. How can I get admission in government college? I have scored 13720 in JEXPO
  11. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  12. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  13. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  14. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Leather Technology in West Bengal?
  15. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  17. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Name of college/university which offer M.Sc in Agriculture?
3rd October 2016, 04:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges offering diploma in agricultural course in West Bengal?

List of Colleges offer Diploma in Agriculture course in West Bengal:

>> Institute of Genetic Engineering
Ph. No: 033 2526 0051
Address: No.30, Thakurhat Road, Badu, Kolkata, West Bengal-700128
http://www.ige-india.com/

>> JIS College of Engineering
Ph. No: 033 2582 2138
Address: Block A5, Kalyani, West Bengal-741235
http://www.jiscollege.ac.in/

>> Institute of Engineering and Management, College of Engineering
Ph. No: 033 2357 2059
Click here for contact details

>> Asansol Engineering College
Ph. No: 0341 225 3057
Address: Vivekananda Sarani, Kanyapur, Asansol, West Bengal-713305
http://www.aecwb.edu.in/index.php
3rd October 2016, 08:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges offering diploma in agricultural course in West Bengal?

The name of best colleges offering diploma in agricultural course in West Bengal for you are given below.

=> Asansol Engineering College
Address:Vivekananda Sarani,
Kanyapur Asansol, PIN-713305.

=> JIS College Of Engineering
West Bengal - Other , West Bengal
Block–A,Phase–III, Kalyani, Pin- 741235

=> Institute of Engineering and Management, College of Engineering
Gurukul, Engineering Building Y-12, Block -EP,
Sector-V Salt Lake Electronics Complex

=> Institute of Genetic Engineering
Address : 30, Thakurhat Road,
Badu, Pin-700128.

For diploma in agricultural course candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board. The duration of diploma in agricultural course is two years.
3rd October 2016, 10:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Best Agriculture colleges in West Bengal:-

Bidhan Chandra Vishwa Vidyalaya

Guru Nanak Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology- IIT Kharagpur

Jadavpur University

Sree Gopal Banerjee College

University of Calcutta

Central Research Institute for Jute and Allied Fibres-ICAR.
3rd October 2016, 10:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal:-

Institute of Genetic Engineering
Address : 30, Thakurhat Road, Badu, Pin-700128.
Phone: 033 2526 0051

Asansol Engineering College
Address:Vivekananda Sarani, Kanyapur Asansol, PIN-713305.
Phone: 0341 225 3057

JIS College Of Engineering
Address: West Bengal - Other , West Bengal
Block–A,Phase–III, Kalyani, Pin- 741235
Phone: 033 2582 2138

Institute of Engineering and Management, College of Engineering
Address: Gurukul, Engineering Building Y-12, Block -EP, Sector-V Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Phone: 033 2357 2059

To get admission in the course of Diploma in Agriculture, candidates need to complete their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it. After that they have to qualify in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective University to study above mentioned Diploma course.
4th October 2016, 01:23 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

List of best colleges offering diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal:-

**Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya - [BCKV] Haringhat, West Bengal

**Rabindra Bharati University - Kolkata, West Bengal

**International Institute of Business Studies - [IIBS] Kolkata, West Bengal

**Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University - [RKMVU] Belur, West Bengal

**Dinabandhu Andrews College South 24 Parganas, West Bengal.
7th July 2021, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Have there any agriculture diploma collage midnapur Birsingha westbengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?