26th March 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum engineering course in West Bengal? Syllabus of this Diploma course?

Sir,
I am Pavan Singh and I want to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering. I just want to know the syllabus of this Diploma course and also the colleges providing this course in West Bengal. Looking for quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  2. List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?
  3. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  4. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Leather Technology in West Bengal?
  7. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  8. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  9. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  10. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  11. Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  14. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. List of universities offering Diploma in Special Education in West Bengal? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  17. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  18. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
2nd April 2016, 01:07 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum engineering course in West Bengal? Syllabus of this Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Pavan Singh and I want to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering. I just want to know the syllabus of this Diploma course and also the colleges providing this course in West Bengal. Looking for quick reply.
Sorry, the Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course is not available in West Bengal. You can check the list of courses offered in West Bengal in the website link given
http://webscte.org/PDF/List-of-Diplo...lytechnics.pdf

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in Nandha
Polytechnic, Erode, Tamil Nadu and CPCL Polytechnic College, Chennai.The aspirant can check the syllabus in the website link given -

http://nandhapolytechnic.org/dpce-about-the-course
The website link of CPCL Polytechnic College is
http://www.cpclpolytechnic.com/index...ourses_offered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?