14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and entrance exams to get admission in Diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering course

Sir, I am 10th standard and after it want to study Diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering course. Send me list of colleges and entrance exams to get admission in this courses.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Petro Chemical Engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for MBA after finishing diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering?
  3. Marks required in AIEEE and IIT entrance exam for admission to Petro-chemical Engineering colleges?
  4. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  5. Where can I get admission in Gujarat after doing diploma in petro chemical from MS University, Baroda
  6. Where to join degree course in Petro Chemical Gujarat or outside states?
  7. How to join diploma in petro Chemical Technology after completing SSLC?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  9. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  10. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  11. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi?
  12. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis in Pune?
  13. List of entrance exam and government colleges to study Diploma in Chemical engineering
  14. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  15. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  16. List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Diploma in Metallurgy stream? Entrance exams for admission?
  17. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  18. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
18th October 2017, 03:52 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges and entrance exams to get admission in Diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 10th standard and after it want to study Diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering course. Send me list of colleges and entrance exams to get admission in this courses.

As you have done Xth and now want to do diploma in petrochemical engineering, then here below are details regarding institutes offer diploma course in petrochemical engineering:-

List of Colleges Offer Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering Course:-

1) Madras refineries Limited Polytechnic, Chennai

2) Nandha Polytechnic, Tamil Nadu

3) Government Polytechnic College Vikasnagar, Uttarakhand

4) Dehradun Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand

So these above mentioned are the best colleges to study diploma in petrochemical engineering.

>> To get admission in diploma course of petrochemical engineering you must have to appear in JET (Joint Entrance Test) conducted by state board of technical education on state level.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in petrochemical engineering is Xth from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma course in petrochemical engineering is 3 years.
18th October 2017, 10:18 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges and entrance exams to get admission in Diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering course

Below I have listed name of college which offer Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering:
>Annai JKK sampoorani ammal polytechnic College
Address: Punjaithuraiyampalayam, Tamil Nadu 638506
Phone: 096888 55072
>CPCL Polytechnic College
Address: Opposite SRF Company, Nedunchezhian Salai, Manali, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600068
Phone: 044 2903 0159
>DPC Polytechnic College
Address: Chettiyar Kadai Bus Stop, Muthunaickenpatti, Pagalpatti, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636304
Phone: 0427 238 4444
>Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University
Address: Vidyavihar, Lonere, Raigad, Maharashtra 402103
Phone: 02140 275 040
>EICT Polytechnic College
Address: Nadupatti, Tamil Nadu 638056
Phone: 04294 243 306
>Nandha Polytechnic College
Address: Vaikkalmedu Bus Stop, Erode - Perundurai Main Road, Pitchandampalayam (PO), Erode, Tamil Nadu 638052
Phone: 04294 223 727
In order to get admission in Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering, you must have to appear and qualify in the Polytechnic entrance exam conducted by your respective state council of technical education. Every state conducts its own respective entrance exam for polytechnic course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?