14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in PG Diploma in Management course at XLRI, Jamshedpur? When to apply for admission?

Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Management course from XLRI, Jamshedpur. So, please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission? When to apply for admission?

18th October 2017, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in PG Diploma in Management course at XLRI, Jamshedpur? When to apply for admission?

To get admission in PG Diploma in Management course at XLRI, Jamshedpur, you should have to register for XAT through XAT/ GMAT. You need to appear in XAT/ GMAT examination and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview process. Candidates who perform well in the interview process will be finally offered admission for pursuing PG Diploma in Management course at XLRI, Jamshedpur.
18th October 2017, 10:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in PG Diploma in Management course at XLRI, Jamshedpur? When to apply for admission?

Eligibility criteria for PGDM course at XLRI, Jamshedpur:
>Candidate must have completed bachelor's degree of minimum of three years duration or equivalent in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
>Those candidates who are appearing for the final year examination of the qualifying exam, are also eligible to apply.
In order to get admission into the aforesaid course in XLRI, Jamshedpur, a candidate must have to appear and qualify in XAT/GMAT examination which are generally conducted in the month of January (Probably on 7th January).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?