1st March 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Hello,
I like to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
My cutoff is 192.25 in the entrance exam.
Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu?
Please give the names of best
colleges in Tamil Nadu for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  2. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  3. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  4. List of colleges in Tamilnadu taking admission through lateral entry for diploma holders? I have finished my diploma course and expecting 83-89% marks in my diploma
  5. Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  6. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Petroleum Engineering at Tamil Nadu?
  7. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for Diploma in Civil Engineering program?
  8. Am I eligible to attend lateral entry counseling to join B.E in Tamilnadu Engineering College? I have completed diploma in Production Engineering
  9. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  10. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  11. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  12. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  13. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 197.25 cutoff marks in Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance exam?
  14. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  15. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  16. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence Chemical Engineering Diploma course? List of universities in Kerala?
4th March 2015, 01:00 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I like to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
My cutoff is 192.25 in the entrance exam.
Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu?
Please give the names of best
colleges in Tamil Nadu for this course?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for chemical engineering after scoring 192.25 in the diploma entrance exam. The cut off marks for Diploma Engineering is differs from college and Cut off mark will be fixed by the respective university based on various factors like Number of students, Number of states. However, since you have scored 192.25 on the entrance exam, which average marks. So, chances are there to get admission for Diploma with this score. I am providing you the list of chemical engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu as below:

College of Engineering Guindy
Address: Sardar Patel Rd, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600026 ‎
044 2235 1126

Anna University
Address: Anna University, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025 ‎
081 48 056505 ‎

Chennai Institute of Technology
Address: Sarathy Nagar, Kundrathur, Nandambakkam, State Highway 113, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600069 ‎
044 2719 8105

SSN College of Engineering
Address: Rajiv Gandhi Salai, OMR Road, SSN Nagar, Kalavakkam, Tamil Nadu 603110 ‎
044 2746 9700 ‎

St. Joseph's College of Engineering
Old Mamallapuram Road, Kamaraj Nagar, Semmencherry, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119 ‎
044 2450 0792

Jerusalem College of Engineering
Address: Velachery Main Road,Narayanapuram, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100 ‎
044 2246 0131

Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
Address: Pennalur, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu 602117 ‎
044 2715 2000 ‎
13th September 2015, 09:07 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?

The colleges which are offered diploma in Chemical Engineering are listed below........>>>>

## Annai J.K.K Sampoorani Ammal Ploytechnic College- Erode
## C.I.T Sandwich Polytechnic College- Coimbatore
## Er.Perumal Manimekalai Polytechnic College- Krishnagiri
## Indian Institute of Knowledge Management- IIKM- Chennai
## International Council for Management Studies- Chennai
## Kongu Velalar Polytechnic College- Erode
## Kongu Polytechnic College- Erode
## National INstitute of Polytechnic College- Ariyalur
## Shreeram Polytechnic- Thiruvallur
## Thanthai Roever Institute of Polytechnic College- Perambalur
## The Kavery Polytechnic College- Salem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?