9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Mining Engineering in Bangalore?

Hi Sir, I like to visit Bangalore for doing Diploma course in Mining Engineering from regular mode. I am studying in class 10 and will appear in Board exam this year. I want to know what are the colleges which is reputed and having good placement in Bangalore. I also want to know the fee structure of that colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Engineering in Bangalore?
  2. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  5. List of colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Mining Engineering in Kottagudem and Bellampalle? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
  7. List of colleges offering BS(Mining Engineering) in South Africa?
  8. Government colleges in Bangalore offering Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure of these colleges?
  9. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  10. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  11. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Architecture course?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of government colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering -- [New]
  15. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  17. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  18. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
17th April 2018, 05:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Mining Engineering in Bangalore?

List of colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering in Bangalore:-

Shree Vinayaka Polytechnic
Near School of Mines, St. John's Church, Coromandel Post, KGF
Kolar, Karnataka
(08153) 270975

TMAE Society Polytechnic
Bellary Road, Sanklapur, Hospet Bellary, Karnataka
(08394) 266211

Sri Sanjeev Polytechnic
Sy. No. 63/1, Huligudda Sivara, Banglore By Pass Road, Lingasugur Raichur, Karnataka
(08537) 257702, 258222

Vijayalakshmi Polytechnic
Palar Nagar, 
B.E.M.L.
 Nagar
 Post, 
K.G.F Kolar, Karnataka
(08153) 269632

The fee structure for the Diploma course at the above mentioned Colleges are different from each other. To get the exact details of fee structure of each of the College, you must have to contact to the respective Colleges.
19th April 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Mining Engineering in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I like to visit Bangalore for doing Diploma course in Mining Engineering from regular mode. I am studying in class 10 and will appear in Board exam this year. I want to know what are the colleges which is reputed and having good placement in Bangalore. I also want to know the fee structure of that colleges.

List of colleges which offer a Diploma in Mining Engineering in Karnataka is given below:

Shree Vinayaka Polytechnic – Near School of Mines, St. John’s Church, Coromandel Post, KGF, Kolar, Karnataka

Sri Sanjeev Polytechnic – No. 63/1, Huligudda Sivara, Bangalore By pass road, Lingasugur, Raichur, Karnataka

TMAE Society’s Polytechnic – Bellary Road, Sanklapur, Hospet, Bellary, Karnataka

Vijayalakshmi Polytechnic – Palar Nagar, BEML Nagar Post, KGF Kolar, Karnataka

The fee details are not available in the internet. Candidates have to contact the polytechnic college for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?