3rd December 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in India to study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management with fee structure

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Hotel Management course and want to further study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management. List of colleges in India offers this course with fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  2. Fee structure to study Hotel Management course to become a Chef? List of colleges for it in Agra?
  3. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  4. List of best hotel management colleges in India? What's the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  6. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  7. What is the fee structure for Diploma in HM?
  8. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  9. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  10. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?
  12. Fee structure of International Institute of Hotel Management for full 3 years course?
  13. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  15. Admission and course fee of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management?
  16. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  17. What other courses can I do after doing BSc MSCS?
  18. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
24th February 2017, 01:19 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: List of colleges in India to study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management with fee structure

Firstly, there is no course available as 'international hotel management'
So providing you the List of colleges providing PG Diploma in Hotel Management:::
~ IIHM
~ IHM
~ SHMS
~ Premiere Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Tourism, Puri
~ Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bardez (Goa)
~ ILAM, Bangalore, Mumbai,Delhi
Fees structure ranges from Rs.35,000-50,000 depending upon the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?