26th July 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure

Hello sir, I am BA History Honors student. I want to study PG Diploma in Rural Development Management. List of colleges offering this course with fee detail.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges affiliated to Lucknow University offering B.A.(Rural Development)? Course structure of this course?
  2. Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Rural Development in KSOU?
  3. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  4. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  5. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?
  6. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. List of colleges in Kerala offering part time Diploma course in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure for it?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in Kolkata?
  9. List of colleges in India to study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management with fee structure
  10. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics? Fee structure for this course?
  11. How to do PG diploma in rural development after doing graduation in B.A?
  12. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  13. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges offering MBA in Ship Management? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma in Labour Laws in Delhi? Course structure and fee expenses?
  17. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  18. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2016, 11:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am BA History Honors student. I want to study PG Diploma in Rural Development Management. List of colleges offering this course with fee detail.
List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management:

National Institute of Rural Development
Phone-No: 91-40-24008448472473466526
Fax: 91-40-24015277 24016500
Email: [email protected]

Amity Global Business School, AGBS, Hyderabad
8-2-618/2, Road No: 11, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
Phone-No: 040-42009485 090-00289230

Prin L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, PLNWIMDR, Mumbai
Lakhamsi Napoo Road, Opp Matunga Gymkhana, Matunga (C.R.)
Phone-No: 022-24178300 Ext: 317319

The Fee structure for PG Diploma in Rural Development Management may differ from college to college. The approximate fee structure will be Rs. 30,000 to 35,000 per year. Please visit the respective university official website for more details regarding fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?