29th May 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of International Institute of Hotel Management for full 3 years course?

hello i like to no that what is the fees structure of international institute of hotel management of full three year course please tell me in detail????????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  2. Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  3. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  5. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  6. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  7. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  8. Fee structure of Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management? Procedure to get job after completion of course?
  9. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  10. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  11. Fee structure and syllabus for B.Sc in Hotel Management at Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) preferably in Hyderabad?
  12. What is the fee structure for Diploma in HM?
  13. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  14. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  15. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  16. Fee structure and required qualifications for Bachelor of Hotel Management? -- [New]
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  18. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
2nd July 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of International Institute of Hotel Management for full 3 years course?

can u plzzz say the fee structure of hotel management in your clg..???
for the student who passed 10th but failed 1 subject in 2nd inter
4th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Piyush Bhatnagar

Default Re: Fee structure of petrolium management in pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello i like to no that what is the fees structure of international institute of hotel management of full three year course please tell me in detail????????????????
i want to know that where is the institute petroleum management in pune
27th July 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of International Institute of Hotel Management for full 3 years course?

please tell me fee structure of diploma in hotel management. in proper detail
6th January 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i am a science student and i have appered 12 but failed in 1 subject so cn i get addnission in ths condition?n what is the fee structure for compete 3yrs?
6th February 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

may i know the fee structure???
13th May 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

hiiii I want to know what is the fees of 3 years degree course in hotel management
31st January 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

what are the fee stucture for 3 years degee course for your hotel management
9th May 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

hii may I know what is the fees structure of institute of hotel management college of bangalore
2nd June 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me that wat is the total fee structure for 3year degree in hotel management..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?