13th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission and course fee of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management?

I am Dhanshri and I want to know the course and admission fee of Advanced Diploma course of Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management. Kindly let me know about the fee expenses asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Expected earning after pursuing Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course?
  2. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  5. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  6. Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?
  7. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  8. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  9. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  10. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  11. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  14. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?
  16. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  17. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
15th October 2016, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and course fee of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Dhanshri and I want to know the course and admission fee of Advanced Diploma course of Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management. Kindly let me know about the fee expenses asap.

The Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Pearl Institute of Hotel Management is available for the students who have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary in any stream. The course is a regular one and it will be for two years. The institute website is not working, so unable to give you the exact fee details. The institutes address and phone numbers are given below. So you have to contact the institute for more details regarding admission and fees.
Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management
Surinder Nagar, Kalupur Chungi, Sonapet, Haryana. Ph # (0130) 2212 2109, 6535 109 and 94166 40048
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?