16th February 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Diploma in HM?

I am planning to do Diploma in Hotel Management as i can't afford to give Degree course fee of Hotel management course. So kindly give me the details of the fee structure for Diploma in HM?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of diploma course of 3 years?
  2. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  3. What is the fee structure for Diploma in HM? -- [New]
  4. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  5. Fee structure for PG Diploma in direction course?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma course in Homeopathy?
  8. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  9. Fee structure for all diploma and degree courses?
  10. What is the qualification required to do diploma in nautical science? What is the fee structure?
  11. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  12. Fee structure, best institute and admission details of One year Diploma in Textile Design?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  14. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  16. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  17. How to join B.Tech in Aeronautical in Delhi after pursuing diploma in M.E? What is the procedure and the fee structure of B.Tech?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
17th February 2016, 02:32 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Diploma in HM?

The Fee Structure for the course of Diploma in Hotel Management is about Rs 10000 per semester.
So it is about Rs 20000 per year.
Although the fee varies from one Institute to the other but it does not differ highly and you will be able to pursue the course of Diploma in Hotel Management for a fee of about Rs 20000 per year.
17th February 2016, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure for Diploma in Hotel Management course varies from college to college. The fee structure of Diploma in Hotel Management course depends upon the facilities provided by the college to its students. The fee structure for Diploma in Hotel Management ranges from Rs.10,000/- to Rs.50,000/- and it may vary depending upon the selection of college you choose for pursuing Diploma in Hotel Management course.
17th February 2016, 11:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to do Diploma in Hotel Management as i can't afford to give Degree course fee of Hotel management course. So kindly give me the details of the fee structure for Diploma in HM?
The fee structure will vary from one institute to another. It will be around Rs 30,000 to 35,000 per year. In some of the reputed colleges the fee will be Rs 1.1 Lakhs for the first semester, from the second semester onwards it will be Rs 37,500. The duration in some institutes is 3 years and in some institute is 1 year. The fee structure will vary from the size and reputation of the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?