25th March 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Kerala offering part time Diploma course in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure for it?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI and working in a company. I want to know which are the colleges offering part time Diploma course in Electrical Engineering in Kerala with fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing part time diploma course in Kerala and TamilNadu?
  2. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  3. Polytechnic colleges in Kerala offering Post Diploma or Part time Diploma in engineering?
  4. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  5. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  6. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Which are the colleges offering part time diploma course in chemical engineering in Kerala?
  8. Colleges offering Part time Civil Engineering Diploma course in Kerala?
  9. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  11. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  12. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  13. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Colleges offering part time Mechanical and Electrical Diploma courses in Punjab?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  16. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  17. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  18. Polytechnic Colleges offering Part time diploma in instrument technology in Kerala or Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
27th March 2017, 02:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Kerala offering part time Diploma course in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed ITI and working in a company. I want to know which are the colleges offering part time Diploma course in Electrical Engineering in Kerala with fee structure.

The list of colleges in Kerala offering part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering is given below;

Maharaja’s Technological Institute - Official Website

Central Polytechnic College, Trivandrum - Official website

Government Polytechnic, Attingal – Attingal, Kerala – 695 103

Government Polytechnic College, Punalur – Nellippally, Punalur, Kerala

K.G.P.T Kozhikode – Kannur Road, West Hill, Calicut

Government Polytechnic College, Kannur - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?