2nd March 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria required to do PG diploma?

Sir/Mam, What qualification required for doing PG diploma? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the right details on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying gramsevak post? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completion of diploma course?
  6. Eligibility Criteria Required to open a Chemist Shop
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  9. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  10. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  11. Is it possible to do diploma after age of 31 years?
  12. Eligibility criteria for joining diploma course after 10th?
  13. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  14. What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D?
  15. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can i get job in Google after B.Tech completion in CSE stream?
  17. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 59% marks in B.Com Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys?
4th March 2017, 09:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do PG diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, What qualification required for doing PG diploma? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the right details on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for PG Diploma course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
27th March 2017, 03:03 PM
hemlatapandy

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do PG diploma?

One of the institute offering pg diploma is ITM Institute. The eligibility for the course is a bachelor degree from an AIU recognised university with minimum 50% marks aggregate and an appearance in mba entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?