25th March 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Is PG Diploma in eCommerce good course for B.Com holder? Scope of this course in India?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and now want to choose PG Diploma in eCommerce course. Is it good decision for me? Scope of this course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  2. Scope of PG Diploma in Human Right holder?
  3. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  4. Which is better between B.E. and AMIE for diploma holder who is working as a Project Assistant? Does AMIE has a good scope?
  5. Which course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope?
  6. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?
  7. How to get an education loan if, I don't have an Account and a Pan Card?
  8. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  9. What is the scope of IT field in next 4 years for a Diploma holder? Should I switch to Degree after completion of Diploma?
  10. Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  12. Which polytechnic diploma is useful in India?
  13. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  14. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the institutes in India to do AMIE? I am a diploma holder
  16. Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?
  17. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  18. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
27th March 2017, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PG Diploma in eCommerce good course for B.Com holder? Scope of this course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and now want to choose PG Diploma in eCommerce course. Is it good decision for me? Scope of this course in India?
Yes, the PG Diploma in E-Commerce is one of the good courses to pursue for B.Com holders. The e-commerce or e-business is picking up in India. Many companies started using electronic mode to buy or sell or market their products in India. The e-commerce is growing fast in India; slowly it may overcome the traditional way of commerce or business. Many people have started doing online shopping. So the demand for the e-commerce is picking up. Therefore, it is very good option to study the PG Diploma in E-Commerce course after B.Com completion. The Graduates in any discipline can apply to the course. The course duration will be one year. The PG Diploma in E-Commerce course is available in various institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?