14th August 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. I live in Pune but I want to know about the colleges in Maharashtra for this course. Please let me know about the colleges. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  2. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  3. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  6. After diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering in 2nd year? List of colleges in Maharashtra for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course to 10th student in India?
  8. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  9. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  10. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  11. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  12. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many colleges provide diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  16. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
16th August 2015, 10:49 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?

Following are list of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering diploma course in Maharashtra:

NMIMS Academy of Aviation

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

Priyadarshini College of Engineering

Defnese Institute of Advanced Technology

Department of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering, Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola

Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology, Pune
18th August 2015, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. I live in Pune but I want to know about the colleges in Maharashtra for this course. Please let me know about the colleges. Thank you!
List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra:-

Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering
Ph. No: 080 6455 5888
Address: 483, Swetha Mansion, 5th Cross, Near-Malleshwaram Circle, Bangalore, Karnataka-560003
http://mifse.com

Karavali Polytechnic
Ph. No: 0824 227 2124
Address: Neermarga, Karnataka-575029
http://karavalicollege.ac.in/institutions.php?id=3

Acharya Polytechnic
Ph. No: 080 2372 2222
Address: Dr.Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road, Hesarghatta Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka-560107
http://www.acharya.ac.in

Hindustan Electronics Academy
Ph. No: 080 25238650, 25232217, 25222554
Address: P.B.No 3776, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore-560037
http://www.hindustanacademy.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?