22nd September 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Haryana?

Hello,
I want to know about the colleges in Haryana which are providing Diploma course in Agriculture. Please tell me about the colleges immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture at Haryana?
  2. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in MP?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to Diploma holder in Southern India?
  4. List of colleges which offer Agriculture & Seed Diploma course in India
  5. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Madhya Pradesh?
  7. Institutes/Colleges for Diploma in Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Southern India? Cost of Diploma in Agriculture course?
  9. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  10. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  12. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Agriculture in Delhi? Scope of studying Agriculture?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  14. List of colleges which offers Agriculture Diploma in Anakapalle?
  15. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  17. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  18. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
28th September 2015, 12:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know about the colleges in Haryana which are providing Diploma course in Agriculture. Please tell me about the colleges immediately. Waiting for your reply.
Colleges Offering Diploma in Agriculture in Haryana:

College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, CCS Haryana Agriculture University
Contact Numbers : 1662284308,289401
Email ID :[email protected]
Address : Hisar, PIN- 125004, Pincode : 125004

National Dairy Research Institute
Contact Person : Dr. A.K.Srivastava, Director (E-mail: [email protected])
Contact Numbers : 2252800,2259002
Address : Karnal
25th September 2020, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Haryana?

How a retiree can get diploma in agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?