25th August 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer correspondence Architecture Diploma course in Mumbai?

Hello Sir,
I am from Mumbai and completed my 12th and pursuing Graduation. I am study B.Sc General so I want to study Diploma course in Architecture. I would like to know about the colleges which are providing this course through correspondence in Mumbai. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  2. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  4. SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course?
  5. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
  6. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?
  8. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  9. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  10. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  12. Colleges in Mumbai for Diploma in Architecture? Duration of course?
  13. List colleges for Diploma in Architecture in Mumbai?
  14. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  15. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Kolkata to 12th Science candidate? Procedure to apply?
  16. Colleges for Diploma in Architecture at Mumbai? Fees reservation details and address?
  17. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Architecture course?
9th September 2015, 12:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer correspondence Architecture Diploma course in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am from Mumbai and completed my 12th and pursuing Graduation. I am study B.Sc General so I want to study Diploma course in Architecture. I would like to know about the colleges which are providing this course through correspondence in Mumbai. Kindly help me.
List colleges for Diploma in Architecture in Mumbai

Academy Of Architecture
Address: 278, Shankar Ghanekar Marg, Near Rachna Sansad, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra

IES College of Architecture
Address: Reclamation, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra

LBHSS Trust College Of Architecture
Address: 341, Bandra East, Mumbai

L. S. Raheja School of Architecture
Address: Opp. Colgate Palmolive Ground, Near Purshottam High School, Kher Nagar, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Bharati Vidyapeeth College Of Architecture
Address: C.B.D., Sec. No. 7, Belpada Complex, Opp. Kharghar Rly. Station, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
16th September 2017, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer correspondence Architecture Diploma course in Mumbai?

Can I do architecture course via correspondence on 10th basis in Bangalore, Karnataka.
14th April 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am from palghar I Completed Two year Government Vocational Courses of Architecture Draughts man I want to study diploma course in Architecture I would like to know about the colleges which are providing this course through correspondence in Mumbai kindly help me
30th December 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am from Mumbai completed my B.tech Civil engineering I want to study architecture diploma course kindly guide me and provide procedure for admission.
Current Job holder at Mumbai..
2nd July 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirements and qualifications for Architecture course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?