6th June 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying PG Diploma in Biotechnology(Tissue Culture) course?

Respected Sir, I am studying PG Diploma in Biotechnology(Tissue Culture). I don't know about the scope of this course. So, can you please let me know that what would be the scope after completing this PG Diploma course?

15th November 2018, 01:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying PG Diploma in Biotechnology(Tissue Culture) course?

The scope of studying PG Diploma in Biotechnology(Tissue Culture) course is given below.

** Pharmaceutical Companies

** Agriculture Sector

** Bio-Processing Industries

** Bacteriologist

** Molecular Biologist

** Biologist

** Embryologist

** Research Laboratories

** Biotechnology Companies

** Geneticist

** Biochemist
2nd July 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of studying PG Diploma in Biotechnology(Tissue Culture) course?

Sir, what is the scope of government job after doing pg diploma in biotechnology,and what gallery i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?