5th May 2011, 09:14 AM
nehapawa

Is the Hospital Management course fruitful in future? Procedure to get admitted in AIIMS college?

i hv done my B.D.S and i am planning to do my hospital mangment coarse .i wanted to know that is this coarse will be fruitfull for me.and i hv enquired about admission to aiims collage for admission to this coarse can u please guide me about the complete informayion regarding the procedure to join best collage for this coarse especially hospital managment

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  2. Want to know the Entrance exam date and procedure to apply for various Hospital Manag
  3. Can I pursue 1 year compulsory internship from AIIMS college and hospital after passing final year exam of BHMS course?
  4. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?
  5. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  6. How to become a CEO after passing B.E EIE?
  7. How can i get into Hospital Management sector being a Paramedical student? What are the future prospects for me? -- [New]
  8. Will it be fruitful to choose LLB as future career?
  9. Procedure for admission in KPC Medical College and Hospital Jadavpur in Management Quota? What is the course fees? Donations for SC girl student?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  11. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  12. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  13. Terms and conditions of MBA in Hospital Management and Health Care from AIIMS Delhi
  14. Hospital Administration or Pharma Management? Which course has better jobs and future scope?
  15. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  16. Career in Hospital Management after 12th from Medical Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in Hospital management after passing S.Y.BSc? What is the procedure?
  18. Procedure of application for Masters in Hospital Managment?
24th July 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the Hospital Management course fruitful in future? Procedure to get admitted in AIIMS college?

what r the pay packages after doing Masters in Hospital Management?????
29th November 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the Hospital Management course fruitful in future? Procedure to get admitted in AIIMS college?

details about entrance exam in hospital management ?? and the admission procedure ??
15th June 2013, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

I M B.PHARM AND I WANT TO JOIIN HOSPITAL MANAGMEN CAN ADVICE WHAT IS BETER DEGREE IN HOSPITAL MANAGMENT OR DIPLOMA IN HOSPITAL MANGMENT
1st July 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

iam doing bachelor in hospital management from NSHM kolkata,i want to do masters in hospital management from AIIMS delhi.what i have to do for getting admision in AIIMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?