26th September 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to do next after completion of diploma? Go for B.Tech or AMIE?

I completed 3 years diploma and one year industrial training. Which is better to do next after completion of diploma? Go for B.Tech or AMIE? Can someone please give me the right answer on the same? Hope that I will get the answer for the same soon!

27th September 2015, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to do next after completion of diploma? Go for B.Tech or AMIE?

B.Tech is for those who want to study higher without doing any job on the basis of your Diploma. If you want to do job as well as gain higher qualification then AMIE is a better option.

Therefore, it will depend on your choice. If you are getting a decent job then you should take it and study AMIE alongside because it will give you experience in the given field plus you can study as well at the same time.
30th September 2015, 10:52 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better to do next after completion of diploma? Go for B.Tech or AMIE?

It all depends upon you that what you want to do after diploma. Both of the stream has a good career in future. My advise for you is to opt B.Tech after the completion of Diploma. As after completing B.Tech, you will have dual degree which will help you to enhance your career and you will have a prestigious post in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?