1st June 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course in Puducherry?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 10th standard and after completing my 10th, I want to study Diploma course in Agriculture. So, I would like to know about the colleges in Puducherry where this Diploma course is available. Kindly let me know about the colleges asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka? Detailed information about this course?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET?
  4. List of institutes offering Diploma in Food Preservation in Puducherry
  5. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  6. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Institutes/Colleges for Diploma in Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. List colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma course in Agriculture?
  9. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in MP?
  10. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  11. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to Diploma holder in Southern India?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  13. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Andhra Pradesh
  14. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject combination to study in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  15. List of institutions offering Diploma in agriculture? Am i eligible for it with Maths background?
  16. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  17. List of colleges which offer Agriculture & Seed Diploma course in India
  18. List of government colleges in Indore offering B.Sc in Agriculture
4th June 2018, 06:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course in Puducherry?

Colleges offering diploma in Agriculture Course in Puducherry:-

Tagore Arts College

Mahatma Gandhi Government Arts College

Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru College of Agriculture and Research Institute

Bharathidasan Government College for Women.
5th June 2018, 01:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course in Puducherry?

List of colleges offering diploma in Agriculture course in Puducherry:-

Tagore Arts College

Mahatma Gandhi Government Art College

Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru College of Agriculture and Research Institute

Bharathidasan Goverment College for Women.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?