2nd February 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering programs to convert diploma into B.Sc degree?

Hi, I have done my 3yrs diploma in hotel, hospitality and tourism mgmt from nshm academy Durgapur its in WB and its WBSCTE approved institute. But I wish to convert my diploma into b.sc degree, so is there any colleges or institute which offers such program i.e. 1 year degree course, would that be a full time course or a distance course, what are the eligibility criteria, is there any age bar. Please do let me know about the names of the colleges in Delhi which offers such courses and I would also like to know about the lateral course in b.sc as well. Please do let me know in detail. Wait to hear from you. Thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  2. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  3. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  4. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  5. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  6. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  7. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  8. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  9. List of colleges offering BSc in Andhra Pradesh? I have completed B.Tech ECE
  10. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  11. List of colleges offering Lateral Entry in Ahmadabad?
  12. What's the future prospective of GNIIT graduates from Secunderabad? How may I get job?
  13. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  14. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism?
  15. List of the colleges offering PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  16. List of the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  17. List of colleges offering BSc courses in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I convert my Diploma in Hotel Administration into degree?
6th February 2016, 11:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering programs to convert diploma into B.Sc degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have done my 3yrs diploma in hotel, hospitality and tourism mgmt from nshm academy Durgapur its in WB and its WBSCTE approved institute. But I wish to convert my diploma into b.sc degree, so is there any colleges or institute which offers such program i.e. 1 year degree course, would that be a full time course or a distance course, what are the eligibility criteria, is there any age bar. Please do let me know about the names of the colleges in Delhi which offers such courses and I would also like to know about the lateral course in b.sc as well. Please do let me know in detail. Wait to hear from you. Thank u
The aspirant can study B.Sc degree in the following colleges after Diploma (3 year) course.

- Annamalai University – http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde/
- Madurai Kamaraj University - https://mkudde.org/
- Tamilnadu Open University – www.tnou.ac.in/
- Mahatma Gandhi University - http://www.mgu.edu.in/bc-lateral-entry-programs.php
6th November 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering programs to convert diploma into B.Sc degree?

Do any colleges offer converting the hotel management diploma into degree in North India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?