29th October 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study Diploma or Certificate Programme in Indian Accounting Standards

Sir, I am B.Com graduate and now want to study Diploma/ Certificate Programme in Indian Accounting Standards. Send me list of colleges to study this course.

31st October 2017, 02:24 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to study Diploma or Certificate Programme in Indian Accounting Standards

Best colleges to study Diploma or Certificate Programme in Indian Accounting Standards:-

Arcade Business College, Patna
Kalpana Chawla Government Ploytechnic for women, Ambala
Saga Institute of Management Studies, Malappuram
Dr. Zakir Hussain College, Sivganga
31st October 2017, 08:02 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges to study Diploma or Certificate Programme in Indian Accounting Standards

List of Institutes Offer Diploma/Certificate Course in Indian Accounting Standards:-

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

2. Saga Institute of Management Studies, Kerala

3. Kalpana Chawla Government Polytechnic for Women, Ambala

4. Dr. Zakir Hussain College, Tamil Nadu

So these above mentioned are the colleges offer diploma course in Indian accounting standards. Here below are details regarding diploma course in Indian accounting standards course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course in Indian accounting standards is B.Com, BBA, BBM, BBS or any other equivalent qualification in commerce stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained, Relaxation in percentage criteria for reserve category candidates.
  • Duration of diploma course in Indian accounting standards is 1 year.
  • After having diploma in Indian accounting standards you can go for job options like Accountant, Cashier, Business analyst, Financial analyst, Market analyst, Risk analyst, Money manager, Senior accountant etc.
31st October 2017, 05:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

There are several organizations or institutions that are offering this Diploma or Certificate course in Indian Accounting Standards course. They are listed below.

>> NIIT Imperiea
Click here for More Details
In the above link, you may find details of the Program, Batch details, Program faculty and Program Fee
Click here for Contact Details

>> The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

Click here for List of Courses
Click here for Contact Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?