12th July 2017, 11:46 AM
Kaibad khan

Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc Finance and Accounting course? List of colleges for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Com degree holder with Mathematics and Accounts. Can I study M.Sc Finance and Accounting course. Eligibility criteria and list of colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  2. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Finance & Accounting in Kolkata?
  3. Details about various masters in business management courses in part time?
  4. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What is the salary criteria for Bachelor of Accounting and Finance?
  7. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Accounting and Finance at Mumbai?
  8. Which is better among Finance and Accounting to study in B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?
  10. List of colleges which offer Master of Financial Accounting in Southern India? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. List of universities offering MBA(Accounting and Finance) in Abroad
  12. How it cost to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance course? Where should I study this course?
  13. Colleges offering Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Finance (BAF) in North India?
  14. Can I do anything in Maths after completion of B.Com?
  15. Eligibility criteria to study DIET? List of government colleges for it?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  17. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Com(Financial Accounting) Honours in Lucknow? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for BBA(Accounting & Finance) course -- [New]
15th July 2017, 02:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc Finance and Accounting course? List of colleges for it?

Eligibility Criteria Required to study M.Sc in Finance and Accounting course:

There is a certain minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this M.Sc in Finance and Accounting course. You must have done Bachelor's Degree in Management or Economics or Accounting or Commerce from a recognized university.

As you are from B.Com with Accounts and Mathematics background, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course. Colleges that offer this Master's in Finance and Accounting course are,

>> Indore Professional Studies Academy, Madhya Pradesh

>> Aligarh Muslim University

>> Presidency College

>> NIMS University, Rajasthan

>> Institute of Business Management and Technology, Karnataka...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?