12th December 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I clear my Diploma course arrears after completing all Mercy chances? Can I pursue B.Tech without clearing Diploma?

Respected Sir, I have one arrears in my Diploma course so I want to clear my result but I completed all Mercy chances so I want to know how can I clear my Diploma course arrears after completing all Mercy chances? Can I pursue B.Tech without clearing Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much time is available to clear arrears of B.A degree?
  2. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
  4. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  5. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT?
  6. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  8. Is it possible for me to get the job in core companies after completing the course with 20 arrears?
  9. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  10. Chances to get job after completing one year Safety diploma course through correspondence for 31 years old ITI(Electronics) candidate?
  11. What is the pay scale after completing 12+Diploma in Food Technology? Can I pursue M.Tech after completing Diploma?
  12. Which course can I pursue after completing 3 years Diploma?
  13. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  14. How should I clear my Maths Arrears?
  15. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  17. Is it possible to pursue Engineering after completing Diploma without appearing for the entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing Diploma in EEE?
17th December 2016, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I clear my Diploma course arrears after completing all Mercy chances? Can I pursue B.Tech without clearing Diploma?

If there is still time left to you clear the backlog, then you have to wait for your next chance of appearing in exam again. There is no shortcut route to clear backlogs and you have to wait for the exams just like other candidates who have got backlogs.

Without clearing the backlog you won't get the diploma qualification and it will not be possible to study further. Hence, you can't pursue B.Tech without clearing this backlog. If you have class 12th with PCM stream qualification, then you can go for B.Tech admission.
18th December 2016, 05:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I clear my Diploma course arrears after completing all Mercy chances? Can I pursue B.Tech without clearing Diploma?

To get qualify the subject which the candidate has failed, he/ she can appear in Supplementary examination of that particular subject. You are saying that you have completed all mercy chances to clear the backlog. If there is at least one chance, I suggest you to read well and clear the backlog. If you don't have any chance, I suggest you to contact your Diploma college about this and know what you can do to clear that backlog. Without qualifying all subjects of Diploma course, you can't get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
13th August 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have three arrears in my Diploma course so I want to clear my result but I completed all Mercy chances so I want to know how can I clear my Diploma course arrears after completing all Mercy chances? Can I clearing Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.
28th August 2017, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

How much time is available to clear arrears of diploma L-scheme students after completion of 3 years course?
22nd May 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have one arrear in 5th sem now iam complet sixth sem
Waiting for result i can,t clear the arrear i can go to b.e how to i go to b.e without arrear
25th July 2019, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have an Arrear in diploma, i have passed out at 2015, i want to clear it now, is this possible .
10th August 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have finished diploma in 2002 and still i did not clear my 3 arrears , is there any possible to clear it now.
4th August 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have an 2 arrear in diploma, I have 2004 passed out, how can i clear the arrear paper , is it possible.
20th September 2020, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir iam 2015 pass out batch diploma in EEE 4arriyar How to arriyar clear any possible
3rd February 2021, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hi sir good evening i am subi i have 3 arrears is there . i had completed in my diploma course in from2013 .8861530828 this is mobile no plz call me
my arrear was first semester maths , 2nd semester engineering graphics , 3 rd semester circuit theory .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?