3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

List of courses which I can opt after completion of diploma course?

List of courses which I can opt after completion of diploma course? Can you please guide me with the complete information and the details about the course which I can take? Please provide me the details on how to get the admission as well. Thank you!

3rd October 2016, 11:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses which I can opt after completion of diploma course?

The best course after completion of your diploma courses is B. E or B. Tech. course. This is because it is related to diploma studies and they are many opportunities after its completion.

However, there are courses of other disciplines like:-

B.Sc

BCA

BBA

Mass Communication

Fashion Designing

Textile

Tourism

Hospitality

Hotel Management

Nutrition and Dietetics.
4th October 2016, 02:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses which I can opt after completion of diploma course?

Some of the highlighted courses are mentioned below;

Kindly have a look at it.

> B.Tech

> B.Arch

> BBA

> BCA

> BA

> B.Sc(IT), etc.

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute in order to get admission in the above mentioned course. After clearing the examination, you will be very much entitled to avail admission in the prospective courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?