8th January 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available after completion of diploma in Computer Engineering?

What are the courses available after completion of diploma in Computer Engineering? Can you please suggest me the best course which I need to opt for next to ensure that I will get the best job and career in future? Awaiting for the response.

10th January 2017, 12:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available after completion of diploma in Computer Engineering?

As you are a student of diploma in computer engineering, so after completing the course there are lots of other higher study options. You can apply for direct 2nd year of B.Tech through lateral entry process as you will be completing diploma in CS engineering, so you can apply for direct 2nd year admission. Or you can opt for bachelor's degree in computer science and engineering. If you are interested in software field then you can go for BCA course and after that MCA. You can also choose MBA in IT which will help you in building up your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?