27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?

As I am completed 12th with MPC 90%, I want to join diploma engineering courses. so please tell me the ways, after intermediate how many years have diploma courses and also is their any choice to complete diploma in open. Can you please guide me in this?

27th October 2016, 08:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to join diploma engineering course after completion of 12th with 90%. Any student who has passed 10th is eligible for diploma course. So, you are eligible for the course. You can also opt for diploma course through correspondence or open schooling mode. Diploma course is usually of three years if you opt for full time course. The duration of diploma course through correspondence or open mode is usually of 1 year.

27th October 2016, 09:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As I am completed 12th with MPC 90%, I want to join diploma engineering courses. so please tell me the ways, after intermediate how many years have diploma courses and also is their any choice to complete diploma in open. Can you please guide me in this?
Yes, you are eligible for diploma in Engineering after completion of 12th standard.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in Diploma.

Your age should be below 21 years.

27th October 2016, 09:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join Diploma engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with 90% aggregate marks from a recognised board. You can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through lateral entry process by appearing and qualifying examinations like VOCLET which is conducted by your respective state technical board after completion of your 12th standard.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?