18th September 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

List of doing for doing Post Graduation in Construction and Project Management?

I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech civil from india, and i would like to know the list of colleges for doing pg in construction and project management?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between NICMAR and Sikkim Manipal University for Post Graduation in Project management?
  2. Where should I study Post Graduation in Project Management among Sikkim Manipal University and NICMAR?
  3. MBA colleges in India which offers specialization in project management,real estate management,construction management or specialization related with architecture
  4. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  5. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  6. Which universities provide post graduation studies in Construction Management?
  7. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  8. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  9. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  11. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
  12. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  13. From where I can learn Primavera P6 with live project/ good teaching methods?
  14. What is the cutoff rank for structural, construction project management and environment?
  15. What are the best courses after completion of Civil engineering?
  16. Job opportunities after post graduation in Construction management?
  17. Is it a right decision to continue further studies in construction/project management after getting 2 years experience?
  18. Preferred specialization for MBA course?

20th September 2015, 10:05 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of doing for doing Post Graduation in Construction and Project Management?

List of doing for doing Post Graduation in Construction and Project Management :

International Institute for Learning in Management Business School, Raipur
Email ID : [email protected]
Address : Mana Camp, Raipur

Institute of Safety Management, Chennai
Address : Office - 12, State Bank Street, 1st, Lane, Annasalai PIN - 600002

Department of Construction Engineering, Jadavpur University
Contact Numbers : 23355211, 9433068776
Address : Salt Lake Campus Block LB, Plot No. 8, Sector - III, Calcutta

Visvesvaraya Institute of Production and Construction Engineering
Contact Numbers : 2460656, 9214064190
Address : Tulsi Niketan, Hiran Magri, Sec. No.4, Main Road PIN-313002

Contact Numbers : 02227744401,02227744408,7208622572
Address : Institutional Area , Sector – 4 , Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai , Maharashtra

NICMAR School of Construction Management
Address : 25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office,
PIN - 411045

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?