1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

List of MSBTE approved institutions and cut off marks for admission in Diploma in E&T stream?

I want to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from college approved by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education. Send me list of institutions and cut off marks for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  2. How to get admission in Government College of Polytechnic in Pune?
  3. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  4. Can I get admission after scoring 63% in diploma mechanical from MSBTE university?
  5. List of AICTE approved universities for B.E/B.Tech from distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in the final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering in G scheme from MSBTE? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  7. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  8. List of approved diploma colleges where I can get admission for 2 years diploma after competing ITI in Electrical with 84% marks?
  9. List of institutions in Delhi providing Diploma in Entomology course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  10. How much marks is required in AMU entrance exam for admission in class 11 or Diploma engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma in MSBTE after scoring 56% in 12th?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 11th with Science stream in Goodley Public School, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi if got 7.2 CGPA in 10th?
  13. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  14. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  15. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  16. How many seats are available in MSBTE next year for doing diploma?
  17. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Architecture? Top colleges with cut off marks for admission? -- [New]
  18. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?
30th November 2017, 06:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MSBTE approved institutions and cut off marks for admission in Diploma in E&T stream?

List of colleges to pursue diploma in E&T stream are as follows:-
Wisdom school of Management, Pune
International Institute of Management and Technical studies, Mumbai
Suvidya Institute of Technology, Mumbai
International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Thane
International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Pune
International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Versova, Mumbai
International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Nashik
Pune Institute of Aviation Technology

It is not possible to predict exact cut off marks before examination. One can tell anything about marks after taking a view of question papers only otherwise it is not possible.
But one thing you should keep in mind that you need to score at least 60 percent marks to crack examination.
30th November 2017, 07:14 PM
The Guider

Default Re: List of MSBTE approved institutions and cut off marks for admission in Diploma in E&T stream?

List of MSBTE approved Institutes,

Government Polytechnic, Mumbai

Sasmira's Institute of Manmade Textiles, Mumbai

Central Labour Institute, Sion, Mumbai

Atharva Educational Trust, Atharva Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust's Thakur Polytechnic, Mumbai

Multipurpose Education Society's Radio Electric Institute, Mumbai

Vidya Prasarak Mandal's Polytechnic, Thane

Buddha Bhushan Charitiz Institute of Professional Diploma, Kalyan(W), Thane

Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai

The Synthetic & Art Silk Mills Research Asso.'S, The Synthetic & Art Silk Mills Research

L.S.Raheja of Architecture, Mumbai

Institute of Industrial Safety Professionals of India, Borivali (E), Mumbai

K.J.Somaiya Hospital and Reseach Centre, Sion, Mumbai

Smt. S.C. Nanawati Inst. of Poly., 338, Matunga, Mumbai

Sahyog Punjab Society's, Asian Institute of Health Sciences

Akruti City Gold Institute

Kalavidya Sakul, Girgoan, Mumbai

N.S.B. Memorial Trust's Netaji Subhash Institute, Kurla, Mumbai

Bharti Vidyapeeth School of Interier Design & Decoration, Navi Mumbai

Smt. P.D. Hinduja Trust' s Institute of Management Studies., Mumbai

MET's Institute of Medical Sciences

JBSPS Instt. of Industrial Safety, Panvel

Mahatma Phule Education Society,Parle,Mumbai

Khairul Islam Hayar Education Sosciety Maharashtra College of Arts, Science, Commerce, Mumbai

Chaitanaya Vidyapitha's Devi Mahalaxmi College, Mumbai

Indian Education society of Manegment College and reaserch center

Garodia School of profesional studies,Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?