9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

List of government institutions in Maharashtra to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?

I have completed class 10th from Maharashtra board and want to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. List of government institutions and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. List of MSBTE approved institutions and cut off marks for admission in Diploma in E&T stream?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  4. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  7. List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra to study B.Tech through lateral entry? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in government college after scoring 85.35 percent in diploma automobile engineering?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis? -- [New]
  14. Procedure for getting admission in BE aerospace engineering? List of colleges to apply in Maharashtra?
  15. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  16. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  17. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  18. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
11th October 2017, 10:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government institutions in Maharashtra to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?

List of Government institutes in Maharashtra to study diploma in automobile engineering course:-

Dattakala Polytechnic Pune, Maharashtra

Sant Gajanan Maharaj Rural Polytechnic

Sant Gajanan Maharaj Education Group Kolhapur, Maharashtra

S.N.D Polytechnic, Nashik, Maharashtra

Pragati College of Engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra

College of Engineering, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gouri Shankar Polytechnic Limb Satara Satara, Maharashtra

Education Society's College of Engineering

Sanmati Engineering College, Maharashtra.

Eligibility criteria and admission process for diploma in automobile engineering:-

Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognised board

Applicants should be graduate with a science background with minimum 55% marks.

Admission will be based on the marks obtained in entrance exam .

Admission process :-

Admission to the diploma in automobile engineering is based on the composite scores obtained by the candidates in entrance exam.

Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance and ranking of the final interview.
13th October 2017, 12:02 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government institutions in Maharashtra to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?

List of Government Colleges in Maharashtra offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering:-

Government College of Engineering, Amravati
Address: Kathora Square, Siddhivinayak Nagar, Amravati, Maharashtra 444604
Phone: 078669 46471

College of Engineering, Pune
Address: Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
Phone: 020 2550 7000

Mod-Tech College of Engineering
Address: Office No. 208, Mohite Paradise, Opp Hotel Girija,Sinhgad Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411037
Phone: 094220 88583

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Address: H R Mahajani Marg, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400031
Phone: 022 2419 8100

Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT)
Address: Nathalal Parekh Marg, Near Khalsa College, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
Campus size: 16 acres
Phone: 022 3361 2222

K C College Of Engineering Management Studies And Research
Address: Near Asmita Society, Near Sadguru Garden, Mith Bunder Road, Valmiki Nagar, Thane East, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400081
Phone: 022 2532 7100

Dhole Patil College of Engineering
Address: Near EON IT Park Kharadi, Dhole Patil College Road, Wagholi, Pune, Maharashtra 412207
Phone: 020 6605 9900

To get admission under the different Colleges for Diploma course in Automobile, candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council. Once qualifying in the entrance examination with merit marks, candidates can take admission to study the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?