17th September 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Computer Application in Pune?

Hi,
Can you please tell me the institutes providing 1 year Diploma course in Computer Application anywhere in Pune. Kindly tell me about the institutes immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
  2. List of AICTE approved institutes which offer Diploma in Computer Application course in Kolkata?
  3. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  4. Top 10 Government Colleges in India for CA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing and Graphics Design in Pune and Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  8. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  9. List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Chennai?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Computer Application course in Chennai? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.?
  12. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
  13. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  14. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Satara?
  15. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Computer Engineering in Kollam?
  16. Diploma courses related to Finance and Computer for M.Com 2nd semester student? List of institutes which offer such Diploma courses in Indore?
  17. Cutoff list of Pune University Colleges? Can I get admission after scoring 73% in 5th semester of computer diploma?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing diploma graduation course?
24th September 2015, 01:55 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Computer Application in Pune?

Following are institute which offer 1 year diploma in Computer Application in Pune:

Pune University

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Symbiosis University Pune

Bharthi Vidyapeeth

College of Engineering Pune

International Institute of Information Technology Pune

Nowrosjee Wadia College

Pune Institute of Computer Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?