21st September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?

Sir,
I am studying in 10th from RBSE Board. I want to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Rajasthan. Can you tell me which entrance exams are there for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  5. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  6. What should I study further to become a Space Scientist being a 10th RBSE student?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?
  8. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  15. Can I get admission to study in 10th ICSE being a 9th RBSE student?
  16. List of scholarships available for 10th RBSE candidate?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?
24th September 2015, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?

Rajasthan state has their own polytechnic entrance exam for admission in various diploma courses. You can apply for it if you are interested in diploma in mechanical engineering course.

10th pass is the minimum education required which you already have. Therefore, just apply for polytechnic entrance exam for Rajasthan state which is mainly conducted by the state technical council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?