22nd September 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in Hyderabad are offering Diploma courses in Ultrasonography?

I want to do Diploma in Ultrasonography. Please list me colleges in Hyderabad which offers Diploma in Ultrasonography course?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to do PG diploma courses in Hyderabad?
  2. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  3. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  4. Colleges offering the B.Li.Sc and M.Li.Sc in Hyderabad?
  5. Which are the colleges offering B.Li.Sc and M.Li.Sc courses in Hyderabad?
  6. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  7. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?
  8. Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course?
  9. Am I eligible to do any Ultrasonography course? I have completed BAMS
  10. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  11. Is there any PG diploma course for B.E(ECE) students? Colleges offering the diploma course in PG level?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  13. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  14. Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad
  15. Colleges offering Diploma courses in Chemistry through distance education?
  16. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  17. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  18. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
24th September 2015, 01:39 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges in Hyderabad are offering Diploma courses in Ultrasonography?

Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS Sindhi Colony, Hyderabad offer diploma course in Ultrasonography.

Duration of this course 1 years and it is full time course.

Address: 1-8-31/1, Minister Road, Secunderabad,, Sindhi Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana

Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?