4th November 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Diploma in Diamond Grading & Identification in Delhi?

I want to do Diploma course in Diamond Grading & Identification. Can I know which institutes in Delhi offers this Diploma course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria, fee expenses and course duration of Diploma(Diamond Grading & Identification) in Solitaire Diamond Institute? -- [New]
  2. Details and benefits of doing Diploma in Diamond Grading & Identification?
  3. List of institutes offering Diploma correspondance course in Textile Technology?
  4. List of institutes offering Advanced Diploma in Accounting in Delhi?
  5. Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. List of institutes offering distance M.Phil(Human Rights) course in Delhi
  7. List of institutes offering PG Diploma in e-Governance in Eastern India?
  8. List of institutes in Delhi offering Ph.D as distance education after M.Com?
  9. List of institutes which offer Distance PhD to M.Com postgraduate in Delhi?
  10. List of institutes offering Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Chennai
  11. List of institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Accounting course in Delhi and Gurgaon? Benefits of studying this course?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges of Engineering in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
  14. List best institutes in Delhi for PG Diploma in Clinical Research?
  15. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  16. Names of institutes offering MA in Psychology in Delhi?
  17. Can I do B.Ed course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BBA course?
  18. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
5th November 2016, 05:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Diploma in Diamond Grading & Identification in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma course in Diamond Grading & Identification. Can I know which institutes in Delhi offers this Diploma course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

The list of institutes offering the Diploma in Diamond Grading & Identification course in Delhi is given below;

Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery Delhi - Website Link

Indian Diamond Institute - Website Link

Delhi Gem & Jewellery Institute - Website Link

GIA India - Website Link

International Gemological Laboratories and Institute - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?