9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course?

My name is Pradip Debnath and I am interested to study Diploma in Aviation Management course. Right now I am studying in 12th with Science stream. Can I know which are the institutes available in Rajkot which are offering this course? Kindly tell me the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  2. List top colleges or institutes offering Diploma course in Aviation Management in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
  4. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  7. Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Computer Financial Accounting for B.Com(H) student? List of institutes with fee expenses in Delhi?
  11. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  12. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  16. List of top Institutes offering MBA course in Aviation in Distance Learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges with fee expenses offering PG Diploma in Cyber Security in Hyderabad?
  18. What is the minimum fees for dong CPL course? Is there any scholarship available?
26th November 2016, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Pradip Debnath and I am interested to study Diploma in Aviation Management course. Right now I am studying in 12th with Science stream. Can I know which are the institutes available in Rajkot which are offering this course? Kindly tell me the fee expenses also.

The list of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management course in Gujarat is given below;

Franklin Institute of Air Hostess Training - Official Website

Panache Academy - Official Website

Flamingo Air Academy - Official Website

IITC Global Careers - Official Website

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics - Official Website

The fees for the course will vary from one institute to another. The fees will be in the range of Rs 30,000 to Rs 1,00,000 for the diploma in aviation management course in Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?